Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs: Currently, Harvard University is offering numerous admission scholarships aimed at international students across the globe for a full-time undergraduate study program slated 2022 academic year.
There are over 1,000 Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D Degree admission scholarships that the Harvard University, along with its faculties, campuses and colleges, awards each year.
Eligible high school students, 1st degree student, Masters & Ph.D Degree (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to the University.
1. Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University
2. Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA
3. Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award
4. Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D Degree
5. Slots: Over 1,000 scholarships to be awarded
6. Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
7. Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate study programmes
8. Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: Varies by programme
To be eligible for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
1. Applicants must be International students
2. Applicants must have applied or applying to Harvard University
3. Applicants must be fluent in English Language
4. Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
5. The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
To apply for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
The completed application will include:
1. Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
3. Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
4. A copy of your Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D program transcript
5. Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as pdf documents. The online application is accessible through the homepage of The Harvard Academy’s website.
Read also: A Guide To Online MBA Programs in Canada