After successfully registering for your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the next step is to know your JAMB exam center, date, and time. This is usually made available on the JAMB portal a week before the commencement of the computer-based exam. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is in charge of the computer-based UTME, which is administered to prospective undergraduate students in Nigeria.
To know your JAMB exam center, date, and time, you have to print out your JAMB slip. JAMB emails you a slip a few days before the exam. If you can’t find the email, you can print it out from the JAMB portal. Below is the process to do it;
- Go to the JAMB website https://www.jamb.gov.ng/
- Scroll down and select “JAMB SERVICE WEBSITE (E-FACILITY).”
- A new page will open on the system.
- To log in, enter your password and email address from JAMB registration.
- After logging in, select “Print Examination Slip.”
- Next, the system will show your JAMB examination slip.