The costs associated with education, particularly a college education, are a source of anxiety for parents and students alike. Many young students lose sleep and become distracted from their studies as they wonder where their next source of funding for school will come from.
Since they want to be educated, some even wind up taking on more debt than they had anticipated. For this reason, organizations such as Edvisor sponsor scholarship programs like this one, offering prizes like the 10 Words or Less Scholarship to assist students just like you in succeeding academically by providing financial aid.
A scholarship program called the 10 Words or Less Scholarship is intended for students who will be starting school in the fall of 2024 and are between the ages of 14 and 25. Students between the ages of 14 and 25 who plan to start school in the fall are eligible to apply for the 10 Words of Less Scholarship.
Students must submit a ten-word or fewer response outlining their merits for the scholarship. With the “10 Words or Less Scholarship,” students now have a special chance to express their originality and receive financial aid for their studies.
This creative scholarship program asks candidates to share their stories, goals, or aspirations in no more than ten words. Students show that they can deliver strong ideas succinctly by condensing their ideas into this short word count.
How to win
Students who want to take part in the 10 Words or Less Scholarship must complete an easy-to-understand but thought-provoking application process. The following are the steps involved:
- Go to the application page by visiting the official scholarship webpage.
- Give your name, contact information, and educational background, among other personal details.
- Create a 10-word statement that sums up your goals or life narrative.
- Send in your application and a short essay describing the thought process behind your 10-word statement.
- Await the announcement of the scholarship winners and the review of applications by the committee.