The MoolahSPOT Scholarship is an opportunity for students in the United States to reduce the financial burden of higher education. MoolahSPOT.com is the sponsor of the $1,000 MoolahSPOT Scholarship, which assists students of all ages in covering the cost of their higher education. The scholarship contest is based on a brief essay. They do not use test results, grades, or family income to determine the winner. Any costs associated with education, including tuition, fees, books, and room and board, are all covered by the award.
1. Any student at least 16 years or older who plans to attend, or is currently attending college or graduate school.
2. Students may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
3. Students may study any major or plan to enter any career field at any accredited college or graduate school.
4. Although applicants can be from any country, all applications must be completed in English.
The monetary award for this scholarship is $1000. It also covers tuition, fees, books, and room and board.
1. Only the most recent application—if you submit more than one during the competition period—will be evaluated.
2. About eight weeks following the deadline, winners will receive mail and email notifications. The scholarship judging committee’s choice is final.
How To Apply
To enter this scholarship, follow this link address http://www.moolahspot.com/scholarship/